What Avinode Is Looking For
Avinode is seeking an Operations Assistant with a positive attitude and vibrant personality to work with clients in the US markets. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, customer service minded, have experience in office management, accounts receivable, and CRM systems. Because Avinode is a dynamic environment where its lines of web-based solutions are always evolving, employees are encouraged to contribute their thoughts and ideas to help mold Avinode into a better system in a continuing effort to lead the industry. Company culture is extremely important to Avinode.Candidates must be comfortable in working in an open-office environment that encourages learning and facilitates motivation.This position is located in our office in Miami, FL.
Administrative and Office Management Responsibilities:
- Maintain par levels of office supplies and miscellaneous products (kitchen, cleaning, printing supplies).Communicate with staff to order office supplies and schedule meeting rooms.
- Coordinate and schedule office and offsite events, including reserving conference spaces and other off-site event space, catering, and technology set-up.
- Plan out of town travel arrangements for executives
- Greet and assist all visitors when they arrive to our office.
- Act as point of contact for Avinode, Inc. with third party vendors and office building staff.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Keep office clean and organized to promote an efficient working environment. Regularly monitor and maintain our office coffee machine.
- Participate in billing and accounting duties, including managing invoices and resolving billing inquiries.
- Assist in timely processing of documents to ensure appropriate revenue recognition and timely and accurate invoicing and receivables with accounting department.
- Audit renewal orders against client contracts for accuracy and alignment with order processed by Sales department.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable accurately and timely.
- Process, deposit and reconcile credit card & check payments.
- Audit and process sales orders to move on to billing queue.
- Review customer accounts and resolve discrepancies with Sales and Finance Departments.
- Processes expense reports, verifies data, track documentation as needed.
- Other operational and financial tasks and projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years’ experience in progressive administrative, customer-facing role.
- 4 Year college degree required.
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems, Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- High energy, motivated individual with high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task successfully.
- Have an aptitude for numbers and problem solving, work well with people and have a very positive work attitude.
- Must take ownership of his/her job duties and have the ability to work with minimal guidance.
- Must work in Miami Office