Effective 20 December 2019, the Avinode General Terms and Conditions were updated with the following changes:
- Paynode General Terms and Conditions were incorporated by reference in Section 6.1.
- Reference to Wyvern was removed from Section 4.2.4.
- The definition of “generic statistical data” was updated in Section 4.2.5.
- Version number was changed to 2019.1.1
Effective 18 May 2018, the Avinode General Terms and Conditions were updated. Here is a summary of what changed from the prior version:
- Added to Section 3.2.1 – Avinode reserves the right to increase the prices up to three percent (3%) annually in order to account for inflation and general cost increases.
- Added to Section 3.2.1 – When changes are made to the updated Subscribed Services and fees, the changes will be deemed accepted by the Member if the Member submits a payment in conformance with the updates.
- Added Section 3.4.5 – The Member agrees that users may receive emails from the Site and may manage their email preferences in the user profile.
- Revised Section 4.2 – Added Personal Data as a new defined term.
- Added Section 4.3 – Member acknowledges that the Avinode Services and the Site are not PCI compliant and not intended for the storage of credit card information.
- Added to Section 4.4 – Added clauses regarding the processing and handling of Personal Data as required by the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws.
- Revised Section 8.1 – Removed the requirement for Avinode to grant Member 10 days to cure a complaint from another Member before being able to suspend the Member’s access.
- Added to Section 8.1 – If a member’s account has been suspended for 90 days, then the Agreement will automatically terminate without any action by Avinode.
- Revised Section 18.3 – Added PayNode as an Avinode Group Mark.
- Version number was changed to 2018.1.1